Sunday, November 13, 2011

Bluggggggggggggggggggggggg

bleeehhhhhhhhhhhhhh like i said before i feel so unmotivated.
im sick of schoolwork!!!! ughghghhhhhhhhh its just toooo much. well its not but i just cant seem to find time to fit it all in and still have time to chill. it just doesnt seem possible.  but i gues it is just not for me but.....i can say that mrs.dewitts master schedule thingy is not working for me or helping! I DO TOO MANY RANDOM THINGS DURING THE WEEK I CANT RUN ON A TIME SCHEDULE!!! UNLESS SOMEONE ELSE IS PLANNING IT!!!!!!!!!!! AND I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT IM DOING!!!!!!!!!!


anyway peace out



and try to avoid getting eaten by zombies........okay?!?!?

  your zombie killing friend,
                         j dog!!!!

p.s. tongues are sooooo weird



No comments:

Post a Comment