Monday, March 26, 2012

30 day challenges............day 1

So im gonna do some 30 day challenges best i can! im gonna do 2 at a time cause one of them is something you physically do every day for 30 days.


So im gonna do a 30 day cold shower challenge startin next sunday though!

The second is a 30 day challenge about yourself (i think)! so here it goes!

30 day challenge: Day 1: A recent picture of yourself with ten facts about yourself.


This is me and my friend Amanda. :) Im in the blue with the short curly hair.

1. im 14 years old almost 15
2. I LOVE sports i play volleyball and soccer.
3. I love to sing and play the piano
4. Im 5 feet and 10 (or 11) inches tall.
5.Im a freshman
6. I love card games
7. My bestest friend is Becca
8. My hair is short and curly
9. I like fiction books
10. I have the best friends in the world!



No comments:

Post a Comment