Sunday, March 11, 2012

Long post about convention

Wow i cannot describe how awesome convention was. For real i had such an amazing time. I got to know people better and hang with peeps i dont normally hang with.  I got to see people do awesome in athletics, singing events and other stuff. It was sooooo fun.  I mean it was tiring and sometimes I was a little disappointed with how i did or how something turned out but...i still had fun. :)  Oh........and i was pretty excited cause i place in 8 out of my 10 events!!! YAY!!!
here are my placings:


Female Duet: 4th
Female Quartet: 2nd
Volleyball: 2nd
Large Ensemble: 1st
1600 Meter: 3rd
400 Meter Relay: 1st
One-Act Play: 4th
Female Poetry Recitation: 2nd


I had entered 2 pictures and one had made it to the top 15 but didnt place and the other had even made into the top 15. :( but thats fine i just entered them so i had some extra events.
Im gonna upload some videos from convention soon! And im gonna put up a page with convention pics so be looking for it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment